Everything that is new and hip is now the Chevron print! I love the way that it can be rainbow, or ombre or any color that would match your rooms!
When you are young and you feel excited about starting out on your own, you want things to match and look just perfect. Even if it is just a new dorm room!
Kleenex has these great new packages that are just for back to school! The best thing is it still has the same great things you expect from Kleenex!
1. You have to have a comfortable place to relax and study! This chair is perfect for the dorm! You can fold them up when you are not sitting in it. Its comfy, you can study in it, has a great bold color to put your decorative tissues with
2. Storage. It is amazing how little room you have when it comes to your dorm. This ottoman is perfect, a place for friends to sit, and for you to store, extra linens, your towels, even books or clothing. Of course its going to go with the Kleenex Expressions Oval Facial Tissue
3. Caddy. A place for your pencils, your glasses your i pod and all of the things you want handy. This is something that my kids cannot live without in their dorms.
4. Everyone needs a trashcan that is big enough to last a couple of days and you must have somewhere to put all those Kleenex at Wal-Mart! This just matches perfectly, with the decorative tissue box.
5. Desk. You need to have a desk that is comfortable and of course it needs to match. I did not want a desk that was too small, but at the same time you have to keep things pretty small and compact. A place for the Kleenex Dorm style is of course needed.
6.You need nice new linens! You don’t want to take mommy’s linens, you want your own cool stuff that matches your style and your certain tastes. Get things that are nice and get things that you want to use every day. Durability is a factor, you will need to do your own laundry.
7. Good lighting is essential to good work. If you have lighting that you can work with it makes things so much easier to do. I love this little lamp. Remember that the Chevron designs are limited Back To School editions from Wal Mart. You should stock up and get all you need for the semester to match your whole dorm room.
8. Hamper/Dirty Clothes bag. Remember Mom’s don’t usually show up at your dorm to pick up your laundry do it and then bring it back to you. You will need a hamper to store the stuff that is dirty so you can take it to Mom’s to do while you are visiting. I know my kids come home to do the laundry on the weekends, the great part is I can visit with them while they are here! When decorating your dorm with the essentials make them look good and make them work for you. Check this out, a drawstring bag to carry things over! Don’t forget to empty your pockets!
9. You need a throw blanket or cuddle blanket, my kids all get them at special times in their life. Birth, High School starting, and going away to the dorms is one too! They need something from home, they need something to hang on to for those tough times! Even the boys need it. Ripple Afghans have been around for centuries, I think it is where the whole chevron craze came from personally!
10. You need Kleenex. You need it for when you have a running nose or a cold, you need it when you are crying from being homesick, you need it to use on your face, you can use it as a makeshift coaster, you can use Kleenex for so many things. Isn’t it sweet that you can get the special back to school pack at Wal-Mart? You can use this stuff for all kinds of things. Make them match, make it matter, if you are using it every day, it should be pretty and functional just like everything else in your dorm.
Seriously look how cool these packages are! I love how they almost look 3D! Go to this link to find out where you can get these great Kleenex at a Wal-Mart near you.
Thank you to Kleenex and Wal-Mart for sponsoring this post and keeping the kids dorms stylish and practical!