I am one of those women who is severely Vitamin D deficient, I was told by my doctor that if I could not get it up with supplements on my own I would need to take a prescription Vitamin D. I did not want to have to do that. It is extremely high doses and can sometimes cause digestion and other issues.
I was so thrilled when Vita Optimum contacted me to do a review of their Vitamin D3 supplement.
I knew without a doubt I needed to try it. I have had severe symptoms of the deficiency and sometimes could not even do the work I needed to do because of fatigue. Here are the symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency.
1. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble, hormone-like vitamin, which means body fat acts as a “sink” by collecting it. If you’re overweight or obese, you’re therefore likely going to need more vitamin D than a slimmer person.
2. Many who see their doctor for aches and pains, especially in combination with fatigue, end up being misdiagnosed as having fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome.
3. One of the first, classic signs of vitamin D deficiency is a sweaty head. In fact, physicians used to ask new mothers about head sweating in their newborns for this very reason. Excessive sweating in newborns due to neuromuscular irritability is still described as a common, early symptom of vitamin D deficiency.
4. Remember, vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin, which means if you have a gastrointestinal condition that affects your ability to absorb fat, you may have lower absorption of fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin D as well.
5. Serotonin, the brain hormone associated with mood elevation, rises with exposure to bright light and falls with decreased sun exposure. In 2006, scientists evaluated the effects of vitamin D on the mental health of 80 elderly patients and found those with the lowest levels of vitamin D were 11 times more prone to be depressed than those who received healthy doses.
So, now the question is why use Vita Optimum Vitamin D supplements.
Well, one of the best reasons I know is that it is 100 percent naturally sourced, its made in the USA, one bottle contains a years supply, and there is nothing in it but Vitamin D.
You will not find soy, wheat, gluten, perservitives or artificial ingredients. It comes in 5000 IU per pill, yet the softgels are very small and easy to swallow.
These are some of the best I have taken. I am finding that my elbows are not sore, and I am less fatigued, and the longer I take it the better I feel.
Vita Optimum is based in San Francisco, CA and was established in 2013 for the purpose of putting high quality, and all natural vitamins into the market place at a resonable price.
They test all of their products by a third party and their facilities pass FDA regulations. They have a blog on their website where a team of US registered dietician and Nuttrisionist write about helath and nutrition. They are in the business of making you feel better.
Vita Optimum offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarentee and a no questions asked refund policy. You can ask for a refund even if its a year later.
I believe in the products they deliver as their supplements have far surpassed the ones I was taking.
Check out their website and see what they have for you! They probably are lower priced and with a better guarentee than what you are taking now.
I hope you try them and I hope you love them as much as I do.
Vita Optimum is giving away one bottle to one of our readers so here is a great chance for you to try them!