I was so thrilled that pediped® sent me a great pair of shoes for Destini to start her Pre-K year off with. Kids are so hard on their shoes, with running, playing, sliding, and jumping and good shoes are so important. When kids are young they are growing so fast and their bones, muscles and tendons require support while they are growing. These pediped® shoes are incredible for doing that. They sent her a pair of Flex® technology shoes that are so light weight and, well flexible. They are so cute and stylish they look brilliant on her. I remember when I started school getting new shoes was the best part and when you went to school the first day everyone had new shoes, it was a great feeling. Now Destini will get to feel this with her new pediped® shoes. You can check out all of their new styles at their website and make sure you sign up for their newsletter so that you get coupons and advance notice of sales.
pediped®, named Children’s Footwear Brand of the Year at the 2015 Footwear Industry Awards, debuts its fall collection of award-winning footwear across its three signature lines: Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. Many new styles are added to the collection this season including a range of back to school shoes available in larger sizes up to 38 (US Youth 6). Additional winter styles including boots will be introduced later this year.
Featured in the collection are Mary Janes, sneakers and everyday styles to cover all fall footwear needs from the classroom to special occasions and beyond. The Originals® collection gets a lux update with fourteen new styles including a friendly owl named Jazzie. New machine washable options are added in both Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®, and more than ten new styles are available for back to school including the highly anticipated styles offered up to size 38, Ann, Alex and Highlander.
In conjunction with the introduction of new back to school styles, pediped® is accepting enrollment into its annual schools program. pediped ♥ schools is a one-of-a-kind giving campaign where education partners receive 10% of their total combined purchases of pediped®. School officials, leaders of the PTO or PTA along with parents and teachers are encouraged to enroll their community’s school at www.pediped.com/pedipedschools. Upon enrollment, each school receives a unique code and those who purchase pediped® footwear should enter the code at checkout when shopping online at pediped.com or in any pediped owned boutique. pediped® tracks the purchases registered to each school’s code to determine the amount of dollars earned. Purchases for the 2015-2016 school year will be tracked now until May 15, 2016.
- The Originals® line of soft-soled, flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists as the shoe’s design closely mimics barefoot walking. Each style is leather lined with slip-resistant leather soles.
- Fourteen new styles are available for fall including favorites Aryanna, Connie and Grayson. Available in soft suede is Brittany and Jazzie, and new styles Gordon and Clive are stylish neutrals crafted from genuine leather and suede.
- The Originals® collection will retail for $37-$45 and is available in sizes newborn to 24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
- The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line has special feature G2 Technology™, making it the perfect shoe for active toddlers transitioning from early walking to a confident stride.
- Eight new styles are available including genuine leather options Lorraine and Starlite. Two new machine washable styles are added with Gehrig and Franklin.
- The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line will retail for $39.95-$53 and is available in sizes 19-23.
- Flex® is the ultimate shoe for an established walker who has developed a confident, natural stride. The Flex® line offers more than 50 styles with maximum flexibility and comfort.
- Ann, Sarah, Jake and Alex highlight the collection of back to school shoes, available in classic brown, navy, and black. Frank and Becky are machine washable options also making them great for everyday wear.
- The Flex® line will retail for $39.95-$89 and is available in sizes 22-38 (available sizes vary between styles).
The fall 2015 collection is now available for purchase (with the exception of boots and other styles available later in the season) online at www.pediped.com and also in select retail stores.
Exceptional quality, unsurpassed comfort, and distinctive styling have made the award-winning company the fastest-growing children’s footwear brand in the United States. pediped® footwear has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development, and preeminent orthopedic medical professionals, Dr. Mininder S. Kocher and Dr. Thomas W. Vorderer, deem pediped® shoes an excellent choice for parents/caregivers who want their children’s feet to develop naturally and healthily. pediped® has received numerous industry awards and accolades including recognition from Earnshaw’s, the premier media resource serving the children’s market. In 2015 pediped® was recognized by the Footwear Industry Awards as the Children’s Footwear Brand of the Year, was awarded Best Toddler Kicks in the Cribsie Awards and Best Children’s Shoes by Prima Baby Magazine. In 2014, Earnshaw’s recognized pediped® with an Earnie Award for Best Footwear, and earned a 2014 Family Choice Award and 1st place Reader Favorite Award from Baby & Children’s Product News.
pediped® is sold in over 2,500 stores in the United States and 40 countries worldwide with an offering of more than 150 designs for boys and girls between its three lines, Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. The award-winning footwear is available in EU sizes 17 to 38 (US newborn to 6 Youth). For more information, visit www.pediped.com. LIKE on Facebook at and follow on Twitter and Instagram.