Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This item was received for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
Welcome to the PAW Patroller Giveaway,
hosted by Karen’s Got Mail!
The Paw Patrol – Paw Patroller is one of the hottest toys this holiday season! It features a working elevator and Command Center. When you open up the front cab you can sit four Paw Patrol pups in the driver’s seat. You can also load up to three vehicles in the patroller. The best part is you can play with additional Paw Patrol toys, such as Skye and her chopper or Ryder and his ATV (sold separately).
- Can hold up to three Paw Patrol vehicles
- Can display up to six vehicles when open
- Has a working elevator which can lift vehicles
- Fully functional Ryder’s Command Center and landing pad for Skye and her chopper
- Includes Ryder and his ATV
- Fits Chase, Skye, Rubble, Rocky, Zuma and their vehicles (sold separately)
One lucky reader will win a Paw Patrol – Paw Patroller (console of choice), ARV $59.99!
Open to the continental US only. Ends 12/03/15 at 11:59 PM EST. Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good Luck!
Thank you so much for including our readers here at Tales From A Southern Mom!!
Disclosure: Karen’s Got Mail and the participating bloggers were not compensated for this post and are not responsible for prize fulfillment. One winner will be randomly chosen by Giveaway Tools random selector and notified via email by Karen’s Got Mail.