I don’t normally use masks for my face but I really thought that I would try this Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask while I was using the exfoliating scrub. I though maybe using them together would get me better results as this is a detoxifying mask.
I liked the feel of the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask on my face and it seemed to help make my skin smoother and brighter. It is one of those products where a little goes a long way and you really have to watch putting it on too thick or it takes forever to dry.
My skin actually looked better after using Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask and when I did this weekly with the scrub every other day it made my skin feel and look smoother, younger and less flaky and dry. I will be using this for awhile yet and I know my skin will continue to improve.
- CLEANSES & EXFOLIATES: Kaolin Clay works in this mask to effectively draw out impurities caused by the environment, leaving skin clean, clear, and smooth.
- POWERFUL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Hibiscus & Cranberry fibers, Spirulina and Astaxanthin have all been chosen exclusively for Valentia Detoxifying Clay Mask because they increase collagen production, anti-aging properties, reduce free radicals and restore skin elastic for a tighter and smoother appearance.
- YOUNG & HEALTHY GLOW: CoQ10 is a key ingredient that reduces the appearance of wrinkles by stimulating collagen productions to reduce free radicals that can cause premature signs of aging. Smoothes out an uneven skin tone with astaxanthin, which is known to restore skin’s natural elasticity so your skin looks and feels healthy.
- REDUCE SIGNS OF AGING: One of the main ways in which free radicals damage skin and cause premature aging is by attacking the skin and leaving it weak and loose. Valentia Detoxifying Clay Mask reverses that damage so the skin is firm and strong, leaving you looking stronger and healthier.
- SPA AT HOME: Pamper your skin with an expensive spa treatment right at home. Apply the clay mask and leave on for less than 15-20 minutes, grab your warm water and towel and wash gently off. Get the same deep cleanse and skin exfoliation the spa offers for less money and in the comfort of your home.