Welcome To Our Hallmark “Let’s Be Friends” Animal Society Giveaway~
Hosted By Tammie’s Reviews, Giveaways and More, Queen of Reviews, Life in a House of Testosterone, Finger Click Saver and Peyton’s Momma
Sponsored By Hallmark
These plush were created in celebration of Hallmark Gold Crown’s partnership with Best Friends Animal Society to help homeless pets find loving homes. These are available online and in stores on September 1, these furry friends are sure to help make your home a happy one! Welcome home:
The prize pack is to include but not limited to:
- Brown and Black Service Dog Stuffed Animal: Known for his strength, intelligence and trainability, this service dog is the preferred breed for police and military functions, as well as family protector.
- Devoted Golden Dog Stuffed Animal: As a trainable, gentle dog, this adorable golden pup also gets major points for being friendly, playful, loyal and cute!
- Wrinkly Toy Dog Stuffed Animal: With an adorably wrinkled mug, muscled body and curly tail, this captivating puppy is ready to become man’s best stuffed friend.
- Long-haired Terrier Stuffed Animal: Light as a feather, this long-haired pup can fit easily in your bag or crook of your arm, making it the perfect grab-and-go companion.
- Let’s Get A Pet! Storybook: Meet some sweet four-legged friends who are waiting for the most special gift ever—a new home! This storybook takes a playful tour through the most popular dog and cat breeds and includes a space at the end for readers to record which pet they chose and what name they’d like to give their new four-legged friend.
This holiday season, Hallmark and Best Friends Animal Society are teaming up in a partnership targeted at finding loving homes for 2,000 shelter pets over the next two years. Highlight of the two-year partnership will be a $100,000 donation by Hallmark to Best Friends, with the money being used to help offset pet adoption fees, with the goal of helping 2,000 pets find their forever homes. In addition, Hallmark will sponsor Best Friends fall super adoption events, as well as a special Bring Joy to Your World holiday adoption promotion, which begins December 1. As part of the promotion, a new themed collection of plush toys and accessories, featuring stuffed animals Jingle and Bell, will be available for purchase at Hallmark Gold Crown stores and online at Hallmark.com. Jingle and Bell have their own stories about finding their forever homes.
Pet adoption is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done! These dogs and cats just want love and a safe home! IF you have not done it yet, I highly recommend it!
Onto The Giveaway~
1 reader will win a Hallmark Let’s Be Friends Prize Pack as described above arv$100.
This giveaway is live and will end on 9/21 at 7:00 p.m.
Winner will be chosen at random, Notified within 48 hours and have 24 hours to respond to the email to claim their prize or another will be chosen
Must be 18 years of age to enter
Void where prohibited by law
All entries will be verified
Enter Below and Good Luck to You~
Disclosure- Disclosure: We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery nor did I receive compensation. Only 1 prize per household. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.Contact Tammie at firstname.lastname@example.org and see how I can promote/feature your product for you.