With the Holidays coming, we thought it would be an excellent idea to give our readers a chance to win a Kindle. Do you own a Kindle Fire, or know someone who you would love to gift one too? Well now is your chance to win one!
About the Kindle Fire, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Black
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras.
- All-new Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $10,000 in apps, games, and even in-app items are free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more.
- Enjoy more than 38 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps, and games.
- 8 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Updated user interface – Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites.
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music.
- Stay connected with fast web browsing, email, and calendar support.
This is our way of saying thank you for following throughout the year. We want you all to know that we appreciate all the support you give to us!
One (1) winner will win Kindle Fire 7″. This Giveaway is open to US residents only, ages 18 and older. The Giveaway will run from November 18, 2015, until 11:59 pm EST on December 16, 2015. One winner per household. This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Enter using the Giveaway Tools Form Below. Good Luck!
Rosie Wolf Williams saysDecember 12, 2015 at 2:23 pm
I would give it to someone else!
Melissa C. saysDecember 10, 2015 at 7:53 pm
I would give it to my daughter. She would love it!
Amanda Fiore saysDecember 10, 2015 at 7:38 pm
Keep it. I ended up ‘borrowing’ mine to my kids so often that I just let them keep it and I read off my Kindle App on my phone.
Crystal Pool saysDecember 10, 2015 at 11:51 am
Gift it! My son would love it!
Kerry Duchesneau saysDecember 8, 2015 at 6:12 am
I would be gifting it to my Mom. This. is the only thing she has stated she wants for Christmas and she deserves it too. Hopefully I can get her one.
graywolfpack5 saysDecember 3, 2015 at 3:03 pm
keeping it! would love one.
Samantha saysDecember 2, 2015 at 8:40 pm
I’d give it to my hubby
NancyS saysDecember 2, 2015 at 8:13 pm
I would keep it because I really need one and can’t afford it
Angie Fiack saysDecember 1, 2015 at 6:09 pm
I’d keep it for myself.
Denise E. saysNovember 26, 2015 at 8:46 am
I’m not sure if I would keep it or not….I’d have to get my hands on it and decide!
Tamara Bognar saysNovember 26, 2015 at 8:11 am
I would keep it! The first Kindle I owned I ended up giving it to my daughter!
Anna T saysNovember 24, 2015 at 8:21 am
Honestly I would like to keep it. But the more I think of the question. To give or keep. I would give it.
Evans B. saysNovember 23, 2015 at 8:49 am
I would be keeping it! I love e-books and this would be perfect!
Amanda Fleming saysNovember 22, 2015 at 5:51 am
I would keep it!
Kat saysNovember 20, 2015 at 10:29 pm
I’d gift it, to my 3 year old non verbal son
heather kaufman saysNovember 20, 2015 at 2:09 pm
I would send it to my husband, deployed overseas.
Dan Tillinghast saysNovember 20, 2015 at 7:55 am
I would keep it.
Charles-Linda Bradshaw saysNovember 19, 2015 at 9:14 pm
I would give this to my son so he can use it at the hospital to watch movies on or read a book.
Hilary Mahoney saysNovember 19, 2015 at 8:26 pm
Oh I would most definitely keep it!
Tia Ludwick saysNovember 19, 2015 at 8:12 pm
I would give it to my son for Christmas been really wanting to get him one.
exjdub saysNovember 19, 2015 at 3:25 am
I would keep it! I have never had one and would love one!
LAMusing saysNovember 19, 2015 at 2:06 am
I’d keep it! I had one and lost it and I really miss it!
Mendy Dinsmore saysNovember 18, 2015 at 10:02 pm
I would give it to my husband. He needs a new kindle.
Jeff Legg (@Graywolfpack5) saysNovember 18, 2015 at 8:50 pm
I would be keeping it!