I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT FOR FREE FROM MOMS MEET (MOMSMEET.COM) TO USE AND POST MY HONEST OPINIONS. COMPENSATION FOR THIS POST WAS PROVIDED AND THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS.
Recently I got to sample the Boiron Acidil Meltaway Tablets and I learned so many great things about them and digestive problems in general.
The holidays are a time to enjoy so many different foods, and of course that can lead to an upset stomach. Digestive problems are not a fun thing, but it seems that the more diverse our diets the more susceptible we are to diarrhea, gas, bloating and general upset stomachs. Boiron has a solution to help take care of these things.
Facts about Boiron Acidil
Boiron Acidil is a homeopathic medicine made with sustainably sourced, plant-based active ingredients.
• It is the #1 best-selling heartburn homeopathic medicine in natural food stores.
• Acidil relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, upset stomach, andbloating.*
• The unflavored meltaway tablets dissolve in the mouth, without needing water or food.
• Acidil may be taken before or after meals, whenever symptoms strike.
• It is appropriate for use by adults and children who are 12 and older; Acidil has no known drug interactions.
• Each box contains three sleeves of 20 tablets each for home, work, or on-the-go.
• Acidil Meltaway Tablets typically retail for $9.99 to $11.99 (box of 60 tablets).
(CLAIMS BASED ON TRADITIONAL HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE, NOT ACCEPTED MEDICAL EVIDENCE. NOT FDA EVALUATED)
For me, I got to try the Acidil tablets after a particular stressful time in my life, I have two jobs, as well as homeschooling, and caring for my 97 year old grandmother. I am busy and stress gets to me, it has of late been getting to my stomach. It seems when I lay down at night, I have gas pains and an upset stomach. I have tried all of the regular over the counter antacids, and various stomach remedies without much help. Taking other prescription medications have limited me in some of the choices I have. The Acidil Meltaway Tablets worked, and I was beyond excited to be able to sleep and not lay away anymore with an upset stomach!
With Boiron Acidil Meltaway Tablets, I did not need to worry about interactions at all. I also have a great recipe for Chicken Satay Noodle Salad that I was trying to make without certain ingredients that were triggering my upset stomach. I really tried to enjoy this recipe without the chili and siracha sauce but, I have to tell you that it just was not the same. I can now enjoy this great dish that I eat a lot in the winter to break up all of the rich foods from the holidays. Boiron Acidi helps me be able to enjoy what I love. I have shown the recipe below for you to try! Time to have comfort without discomfort!
Chicken Satay Salad
- 12 oz Chicken breast
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Chili, large red (my kids don’t like spicy, so i skipped the chili)
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 cups Green cabbage
- 3 tbsp. Peanuts
- 2 cups Red cabbage (I used all one color cabbage I’ve made this with red and green, and while I prefer the red, it’s good either way)
- 2 Scallion/shallot, stems (I used green onions)
- 6 tbsp. Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. Lime juice
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 tsp sweet Soy sauce/ kecap manis, sweet (I used regular soy sauce)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Sriracha
Pasta & Grains
- 10 oz Egg noodles, fresh (I used spaghetti)
Baking & Spices
- 2 tsp Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Curry powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Salt and pepper
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Water
- Mix dressing ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Prepare noodles according to packet instructions.
- Place both cabbages and carrots in a bowl, add ¼ tsp salt, toss to combine and set aside for 5-10 minutes to wilt lightly.
- Place the Satay Chicken ingredients EXCEPT the oil in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a non stick fry pan over high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes until golden, then transfer to a plate.
- Toss noodles and remaining salad ingredients with chicken and Dressing, then serve. Serve at room temperature or warm.
If you are suffering from the occasional upset stomach, whether it be diarrhea, acid or gas, check out the remedies at BoironUSA they work so well and you don’t have to worry about other medications you take to use them. I love taking something homeopathic over other things.
Check out their website here and remember to have a look at all of the other remedies they offer.
CLAIMS BASED ON TRADITIONAL HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE, NOT ACCEPTED MEDICAL EVIDENCE. NOT FDA EVALUATED