Spread the love
Hosted by: Queen of Reviews, Tammie’s Reviews Giveaways & More, Michigan Saving and More & Barabra’s Beat
Prize: T-Fal Ultraglide Iron
- Ultraglide CERAMIC soleplate with lifetime warranty; Scratch resistant and nonstick for better glide, easier ironing and optimal ironing durability
- 1725 Watts of power for a powerful burst of steam (100-gram/min)
- Easy cord exit system keeps the cord out of the way when ironing and prevents from re-wrinkling already-ironed fabrics
- 3-way auto-off feature? will shut off after 30sec of inactivity if left on its soleplate or tipped over on its side and 8min on the heel
- Dual self-cleaning technology with the calc-recollecting valve and integrated anti-scale system and Anti-drip system; Extra Long Cord of 12 ft
Thank you so much for including my readers here at Tales From A Southern Mom, I love this iron, it would be awesome when we do sewing projects.
Open to: US Residents 18+
Enter to win using the widget below. Good luck!
Disclosure: Tales From A Southern Mom did not receive compensation for this post and is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Ryan origon saysMay 9, 2015 at 10:01 am
I hate ironing!!!!
Gayle S saysMay 7, 2015 at 9:21 pm
Oh, that’s easy to answer. I HATE IRONING!
Maria D. saysMay 3, 2015 at 11:08 am
I love ironing! I do a lot of sewing, and pressing seams gives the items a more professional look. Thanks for the giveaway!
Kelster saysMay 3, 2015 at 12:39 am
There are people who like ironing? I really hate doing it but alas, it must be done.
Donna Pyszk saysApril 30, 2015 at 10:38 pm
I do not like Ironing at all but it’s something I have to do
JLin saysApril 28, 2015 at 5:53 pm
Marnie G (Derrick Todd) saysApril 28, 2015 at 4:26 pm
I’m definitely NOT a fan of ironing. With this iron, it may make this task a little easier.
Jesse S saysApril 27, 2015 at 9:56 am
I don’t mind ironing that much. But I do really prefer having my shirts nice and clean!
Kristi C saysApril 26, 2015 at 1:50 am
I hate it with the fire of a thousand suns.
Cheryl Rahkonen saysApril 25, 2015 at 7:54 pm
I take spells of loving to iron and then I have those times I hate to iron. I guess it is a love/hate relationship.
Gabby Dunai saysApril 25, 2015 at 7:52 pm
I love to iron. Guess that makes me a lover ha ha
Robin Abrams saysApril 25, 2015 at 3:28 pm
I really hate to iron. But we do what we must
amy rouse saysApril 25, 2015 at 1:21 pm
I love to iron
xty cruz saysApril 25, 2015 at 9:35 am
I’m actually a lover of ironing.
michele p saysApril 25, 2015 at 1:05 am
to be truthful, I hate ironing but anything that makes it go quicker and easier is a big plus.