We have a 12-month-old around our house and he loves to do all of the things he can all by himself. Unfortunately for us this includes feeding himself, he is not able to get enough table food in his mouth by himself and we still rely on pureed foods for most of his meals. Enter these great Nature Little Squeeze pouches, we can put anything we want in there and he can eat all by himself.
I love that when you open the zipper on the bottom, you can easily get the food inside and because it is on the bottom David does not notice the zipper and does not open it himself. Trust me when I tell you there are others that he would open and spill everywhere.
Taking these out with us are so perfect, putting food inside of it and taking it with you is just a breeze, you don’t have to worry about trying to juggle spoons, bowls, and your meal too, in tight spaces. Nature’s Little Squeeze pouches clean so easy and you can run the water straight through while you clean them, leave them open and they dry well, ready to fill again, or even easier they are dishwasher safe. We use them every day so they don’t usually get the chance for the dishwasher.
- EASY TO FILL AND CLEAN: Extra wide zipper opening makes filling and cleaning easy. When cleaning, water flows through the zipper opening and out the spout. There are no pesky corners to trap food.
- DISHWASHER AND FREEZER SAFE: Pouches are top rack dishwasher safe. For best results, rinse before loading in the dishwasher. Fill and store extra pouches in the freezer. Earth’s clear continents on the back side reveal pouch contents.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Strong, eco-friendly materials allow for repeated use. Dual zipper closure ensures against leaks. BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate free.
- REUSABLE AND RECYCLABLE: Refillable pouches can be used again and again. Save money and natural resources, compared to disposable pouches. Packaging and pouches are recyclable.
- THE BEST GUARANTEE: The ONLY reusable food pouch backed by a 1-year, hassle-free
If you have a toddler or baby and they love the pouches that are so expensive ready made, you can easily make your own baby food or even use the jars if you want and put them into these Nature Little Squeeze reusable pouches. I love how easy they are to use and clean and of course David loves them because he can feed himself at his own pace. Check them out on Amazon.